In recent years, as the state has in many cases been unable to be the sole provider of the investment necessary for infrastructure projects including railways, ports and highways, there has been a tendency to introduce new contracting models including concessions and Public-Private Partnerships (PPP).
Since the firm’s foundation, we have always worked for companies in the infrastructure sector – either those executing the works or for the concessionaires – and have therefore acquired an excellent level of expertise and track record.
We provide comprehensive advice on infrastructure projects including in relation to putting together bids in the tender phase, disputes between bidders and public administration, contract management and defending clients in judicial and administrative proceedings where necessary.
Projects on which we advise in this sector include:
- Maracanã Stadium (Rio de Janeiro / RJ)
- João Havelange Olympic Stadium (Rio de Janeiro / RJ)
- Rio de Janeiro Convention Centre (Rio de Janeiro / RJ)
- Independência Stadium (Belo Horizonte / MG)
- Amazônia Arena (Manaus / AM)
- Castelão Arena (Fortaleza / CE)
- Brasília National Stadium (DF)
- Porto Maravilha Urban Operation (Rio de Janeiro / RJ)